Open to the public:
Daily from 15 May to 31 August from 10.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m.
From 1 September to 27 October daily from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
The opening hours can be changed by agreement for big groups.
Adults, DKK 60,-
Children up to and including age 11, DKK 30,- Children up to and including age four free.
· You’re welcome to bring your own food and drinks.
· There are tables and benches at the festival site.
· The festival site is handicapped accessible.
· The site offers a large sandbox where children and adults can try their own skills as sandsculptor.
· Dogs on leashes are welcome too.
· Parking for buses and cars.
Groups of +10 people
By pre-booking, our knowledgeable staff can offer a free briefi ng on sand sculptures creation / construction (approx. 20 min.)
We look forward to receiving your order by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating participants, date and time of your visit, and you will then receive a confirmation.
2019 © DISCOVER DENMARK APS - CVR 36981024